According to Google, following are the top 10 most searched terms from Pakistan for the year 2017:
- ICC Champions Trophy: The ICC Champions Trophy is a one day worldwide (ODI) cricket competition sorted out by the International Cricket Council (ICC), second in importance just to the Cricket World Cup. It was introduced as the ICC Knock Out Tournament in 1998 and has been played roughly at regular intervals of 4 years since. Its name was changed to the Champions Trophy in 2002. The 2017 ICC Champions Trophy was the eighth ICC Champions Trophy, a cricket competition for the eight best positioned One Day International (ODI) teams in the world. It was held in England and Wales from 1st June to 18th June 2017. Pakistan won the tournament for the first time with a 180-run margin over India in the finals at The Oval. This was the largest victory margin in the finals of any ICC ODI competition as far as runs.
- The Kapil Sharma Show: The Kapil Sharma Show is an Indian Hindi stand-up comic drama and television show which debuted on 23 April 2016 and is aired by Sony TV. The show which was initially booked for 26 episodes, was later extended for indefinitely. On August 31, 2017 the representative of Sony Entertainment Television declared that Kapil Sharma and Sony TV have commonly agreed to give this show a short break due to the busy schedule of Kapil Sharma for his new upcoming film. It was said that the show will be back on air soon yet no arrival date has been set as of yet.
- Prime Minister Laptop Scheme: Government of Pakistan has begun distinctive Youth Programs in 2013 under the foundation of PMLN Government. at that point Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif has begun PM National Laptop Scheme for a long time with a specific end goal to give 1 Lakh Laptops to qualified students.Prime Minister’s Laptop Scheme Phase 4/5 has started in 2017. Online Details and Eligibility criteria can likewise saw by www.pmnls.hec.gov.pk. This PM National Laptop Scheme is HEC affirmed justify based Scheme to Distribute Laptops in HEC Recognized Universities.Students (Male and Female) from Punjab. KPK, Sindh, Baluchistan, AJK ,Gilgit Baltistan and Islamabad are qualified for this Scheme in the event that they lack Laptop already. the Latest Advertisement of PM Laptop Scheme 2017 Phase 4/5 Published in daily papers.
- Barma: Myanmar (in the past Burma) is a Southeast Asian country of more than 100 ethnic gatherings, circumscribing India, Bangladesh, China, Laos and Thailand. Yangon (some time ago Rangoon), the nation’s biggest city, is home to clamoring markets, various parks and lakes, and the transcending, overlaid Shwedagon Pagoda, which contains Buddhist relics and dates to the sixth century. The Rohingya individuals verifiable additionally named Arakanese Indians) are a stateless Indo-Aryan individuals from Rakhine State, Myanmar. There were an expected 1 million Rohingya living in Myanmar before the 2016– 17 emergency. On 22 Oct 2017, the UN announced that an expected 603,000 displaced people from Rakhine, Myanmar had crossed the outskirt into Bangladesh since August 25, 2017. This number expanded to 624,000 by November 2, 2017, and more than 625,000 by December 6, 2017. Most of them are Muslim while a minority are Hindu
- Shivratri: Maha Shivaratri is a Hindu celebration praised every year out of appreciation for the god Shiva. There is a Shivaratri in each luni-sun powered month of the Hindu logbook, on the month’s thirteenth night/fourteenth day, however once every year in pre-spring (February/March) and before the entry of spring, marks Maha Shivaratri which signifies “the Great Night of Shiva”. It is a noteworthy celebration in Hinduism, however one that is grave and denotes a recognition of “defeating obscurity and obliviousness” in life and the world. It is seen by recalling Shiva and droning petitions, fasting, doing Yoga, and mulling over morals and excellencies, for example, poise, trustworthiness, non injury to others, absolution, and the disclosure of Shiva. In Kashmir Shaivism, the celebration is called Har-ratri or phonetically easier Haerath or Herath by Shiva faithfuls of the Kashmir locale.
- Panama Case: The Panama Papers case (formally titled Imran Khan Niazi v. Mian Muhammad Nawaz Sharif) or the Panama gate case was a legitimate case under the steady gaze of the Supreme Court of Pakistan, heard between 1 November 2016 and 23 February 2017. The case was conveyed to court by Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf party pioneer Imran Khan. It asserts illegal tax avoidance, defilement, and conflicting articulations by Nawaz Sharif, at that point occupant Prime Minister of Pakistan in the result of the Panama Papers spill, which revealed interfaces between Sharif’s family and eight seaward companies.The Court held its judgment on 23 February 2017. The case has been depicted as the most plugged in Pakistan’s history, and an “extremely important occasion” for the country.On 20 April 2017, the court declared the arrangement of a Joint Investigation Team (JIT) to test the Sharif family’s inclusion in defilement as expressed in the Panama spill. On 28 July 2017 the Supreme Court of Pakistan precluded Sharif from holding open office in a consistent decision.
- Lahore blast: There were total of 4 bomb blasts in Lahore in the year 2017, One was on Chairing Cross on mall Road, One was in DHA lahore, one was in Sehwan Shareef, and last one was in August near Arfa Karim Tower on Ferozpur road Lahore.
- Catalonia: The Catalan declaration of independence was a resolution that was passed by the Parliament of Catalonia on 27 October 2017, which declared the independence of Catalonia from Spain and the founding of an independent Catalan Republic.
- Prime Minister Youth Internship: Aimed at training the educated youth of Pakistan through internship in private and public sector offices. All leading private sector firms/bodies and development sector organizations, federal, provincial and local government offices including educational institutions will be offered services of the internees. Primarily, the allocation of interns will be made in accordance with the NFC award and FPSC’s recruitment criteria for provincial/regional quotas for all three years. The selection of Interns will be as per their domicile but can be placed in origination outside of their domicile region based on the demand profile and matching of applicant profile
- CSS Results: RESULT OF WRITTEN PART OF COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION (CSS), 2017.
No. F.2/4/2018-CE.The statistics of CSS Competitive Examination, 2017 are as under:-
Candidates Applied: 23025
Candidates Appeared: 9391
Candidates Passed in Written Exam: 312
Pass Percentage w.r.t Appeared Candidates: 3.32%