Are you having trouble with irrelevant ads popping up while browsing? Are you sick of counterflix ads on your screen? Then look no further, you have come to the right place to find genuine solution without downloading any software. By just following few simple steps, you will no longer see ads while browsing. The following steps are for Windows 10 but if you are using other than Windows 10 then please search for required folders in your operating system’s settings.
1. Click on Settings in Start Menu
2. Go to Network & Internet (Network Connections for Windows other than 10) or Network and Sharing Centre
3. Click on Change Adapter Options or Change Adapter Settings
4. Depending on type of connection you use, right click on Local Area Connection or Wireless Connection(Wi-Fi) and choose properties
5. From options in ‘Networking’ Tab, go in the properties of Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)
6. Go in Advanced and click on DNS Tab. There you will see the following DNS server address or similar “220.127.116.11 / 18.104.22.168”
7. Remove DNS server Address and then add the following new DNS server Address “22.214.171.124”
8. Go back to your browser, clear the cache and data from settings and restart your browser
9. You are now ready to use your browser without any ads popping up
By following the above process, you will have peace of mind from annoying pop ups. It is highly recommended to clean your computer from unnecessary files and Apps and try not to download malicious software that may contain harmful viruses. HAPPY BROWSING!!!