While doing a business in Pakistan, you would be needing to deal with banks from company account opening to opening an LC. Following are the templates of most commonly used banking agreements:
- Bank Account Opening: This application should be printed over letter head of the company. Download bank account opening application template for Pakistan.
- Bank Account Opening for Company
- Bank Account Opening for a Firm
- Agreement for Islamic Financing: this contract is used for Islamic banking in Pakistan.
- Agreement for conventional Financing: this contract is used to get financing from a conventional bank in Pakistan.
- Account Debit Authority: this agreement is signed with the bank to let them debit the account for the markup on financing
- Account Operations Authority: this deed is signed to allow one or more representatives to operate the account on behalf of the signatories
- Mortgage Agreement for Loans: this contract is signed to get financing from a bank with something as a collateral.
If you’re looking for a specific banking agreement template or require any other information regarding banking in Pakistan, let us know if the comments section below & we’ll try our best to assist you.