When Honorable Supreme Court of Pakistan ordered to make a Joint Investigation Team (JIT), it was based on 13 questions regarding the assets and wealth earned beyond means by Mian Mohammad Nawaz Sharif, and his family. All this wealth was earned during total of almost 15 years being in power in Federal and as well as Provincial Governments. SC gave following 13 questions to JIT to investigate and get answers from main responded, and other respondents.
- How was Gulf Steal Mills established?
- Under what circumstances Gulf Steal Mills was sold? and What happened to the returns of GSM?
- How did the money earned from GSM and from its sale ended up in Qatar, Jeddah, and Great Britain?
- What happened to the dues, and arrears owed by GSM?
- Were Hassan Nawaz, and Hussain Nawaz were resourceful and Capable enough to buy and own flats and properties in London in 90’s when Nawaz Sharif was in the Prime Minister’s office?
- Need more investigation about the legitimacy of letter by Qatari prince Sheikh Hamad bin Jassim, that whether letter is legitimate and real or just a myth or a fabricated document?
- Supreme Court of Pakistan need clear answer about the ownership of Nelson and Nescol. Who is the owner of these two companies?
- How did the bearer certificates of the Offshore companies turned into flats in London?
- Where is the money trail and source for Millions of dollars that Hassan Nawaz got for Flagship company, and other businesses in London? Is there any transaction record to prove the flow of money.?
- How was the Hill Metal Company established?
- What were the sources of money that Sharif family got to establish businesses like Flagship investment, Hill Metal establishment, Nelson, Nescol, and other offshore companies? basically question was where did the money came from?
- What were the sources and trail of money that Sharif family got to buy most expensive and huge properties in London?
- How did Hussain Nawaz who is a student in London can gift Millions of dollars in cash several times to his father Mian Mohammad Nawaz Sharif?
In the final verdict by Supreme Court JIT has to get the answers of these 13 questions from each member of Nawaz Sharif’s family including his daughter Maryam Nawaz, his sons Hassan Nawaz and Hussain Nawaz. the only person who was not questioned in this investigation was his wife begum Kulsom Nawaz.