While many of us know that cocaine is bad for our health, many are still addicted to it, especially teenagers. Though it is a sad fact of our generation, there are some interesting facts about cocaine that will make you wonder.
Here’s a list of those crazy facts:
- The famous psychoanalyst Sigmund Freud believed that cocaine can be used in treating depression and other morphine addictions etc.
- Sounds strange, but every year 40,000 babies are born who will be addicted to cocaine.
- Cocaine is called a rich man’s drug because it’s mostly used in upper class community openly.
- Cocaine is the second most illegitimate drugs used in the world.
- Cocaine is approved as the best heart attack drug because it increases the blood pressure and thickens the muscles of heart wall.
- Snuffling and snorting is the most common way of consuming cocaine.
- Cocaine can cause three times more deaths than any other drug.
- Combination of alcohol and cocaine can cause death.
- Cocaine consumers are mostly found with antisocial disorder, depression, abuse and anxiety.
- Men feels the pleasure of cocaine faster than a women.