Skardu

List of Banks in Dambudas (Skardu) (Gilgit Baltistan)

Dambudas is a city located in Gilgit Baltistan province which falls under the administrative jurisdiction of Roundu Valley. The region has people belonging to diverse ethnic and linguistic backgrounds however the Balti people are the dominating tribe of the region of the area meanwhile other smaller tribes of Sheens and Kashmiris also present. Nearly 75% of the people in the area speak Balti language while the remaining 25% mostly speak Shina language.

The place serves as the main trade route between Gilgit and Baltistan which has led the region to become socially and economically developed. Interestingly, the area has a very high educational infrastructure which is evident by its literacy rate which is above 90%, one of the highest in the country.

For financial transactions, the following banks are available in the area:

Name Branch Code Address Phone Number ATM Facility
National Bank of Pakistan 2228 Main Bazaar, Dambudas NA No

These are the details of the only bank present in the Dambudas. Easy Paisa, E-Sahulat and agents of JS Banks are available in the area which help locals in sending and receiving money. Moreover, the area lacks in banking facilities which can be seen by the fact that ATM facility is not available.

If you’re from Dambudas & can share more information like of any other banks, their locations (addresses), phone numbers or anything, please leave a comment so others can also benefit from it.

Tags

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Related Articles

Close