Pakistan is home to some of the world’s most delightful and beautiful places, particularly located in Azad Kashmir and northern ranges of Pakistan. Pakistan is renowned all around the globe as high as mountains can be; lavish green valleys, powerful waterways, lakes and astonishing wildlife. Mirpur is one of the top places of Kashmir, and if you plan a one day trip for Mirpur, below are the places you must visit and things to do:
- Mangla DAM: Mangla Dam was built crosswise over Jehlum River in 1967. It spreads around 67 miles (108 kilometers) from Islamabad in District Mirpur of Azad Kashmir. It is sixteenth biggest dam on the planet. Mangla Power Station is second biggest in Pakistan and twelfth greatest hydro control station on the planet.
- BBQ and Fishing on boat: Hot destination for live B.B.Q and grilled fish in winters is Mirpur. Families and friends first choice mostly BBQ at boats stationed at the bank of river Jehlum because they offer the best fresh fish with equally matched taste and amazing sights.
- Ramkot Fort: Ramkot Fort is a major landmark of Mangla city. The post, situated on the highest point of a slope and encompassed by River Jehlum from three sides, exhibits a beautiful scene. The post is open from Mangla Lake which is around 20km far from Mangla city. A large portion of the fortification was crushed amid the making of Mangla Dam; a section remains and filling in as open beguilement put.
- Khari Sharif: Khari Sharif is predominantly an agriculture area. It is eight kilometers from Mirpur Azad Jammu and Kashmir. This territory is celebrated for the lodging of Sufi holy people Mian Muhammad Bakhsh and Peer-e-Shah Ghazi (otherwise called Qalandar Damriyan Wali Sarkar). Fundamentally, Alaqa-e-Khari focuses to the rich levels of Khari between uplands of Mirpur and River Jehlum. The place, go about as an enormous seat of astuteness for the understudies of Islam. Dervish (followers) of the Saint can be found in everywhere throughout the Pakistan particularly in Azad Kashmir.
- Night Life of Mirpur: Full moon night in Mirpur AJK is incredible to experience, as Mirpur has always remained busiest at night offering delicious food and rich cultural activities.